Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I haven't been here much lately - I hope you're all doing good during these crazy times!

When I do get some free time to chat and share pics with other Boxer owners I'm usually on Instagram these days - so if you're on there let's connect. I'm @the.boxerprincess.

Have a great day everyone.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Instagram is to confusing for me??? All the Pro's I tend to follow have Instgram pages. But there is so much info that comes in all the day I can't follow what is going on?? So I just follow them on You tube.

But glade you guy's are doing well.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Yep I agree Chip, Instagram is too much for me. I tried it but I get everything that FB has on it so its like seeing stuff 2x.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You have turned out beautiful photos! I especially like the first, adorable face. I will definitely subscribe to your Instagram. Not so long ago, I started a page for my boy — @boxer.boyy. I try to post high-quality photos and share my experience of raising a Boxer. In the beginning, I had very few subscribers. But after using the services Buy Instagram followers and likes from the best!, their number has increased, and blogging has become much more enjoyable. However, I still like this forum more. Here you can express your opinion, discuss something intensively.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts