Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:

Last night my next door neighbours balcony went up in flames.  The smoke was so bad that I had to grab Tango and run outside.  It was FREEEEEZING.  Anyway, other than a quick car ride to grandma's, this was his first time ever out there and boy did he have fun!  Alarms, kids, people, dogs, sticks to chew on, fire trucks .. and of course,  allllll the nice looking firemen that had to come by and say hi to the cute little puppy!  LOL ...

Ahhh ... I should pull the alarm more often!  

He was sure beat after all that excitment!  Can't wait until the end of April to get his last set of shots...

G

·
0 Posts
Haha.  My dad is a fireman.  When I was younger my friends said my dad was cute.  Grossed me out!  haha.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Glad to hear you and Tango are okay!  We don't have any cute firemen in our small town just old men who come to the scene with their pants exposing part of their bum  lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad to hear that it didn't spread and you were all right.  Our firemen here aren't that great but when I was in Chicago and went by one of the stations; I just about flipped out they were so cute.  Had to go around the block a couple of times to see them again :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I notice that too every time I go to the station do some work but I guess it isn't the same for me.  Now find me a cute little firewoman who can sling me over her shoulder and carry me down the stairs and I'd be in heaven.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA...aren't they just delish!!!  I take the GO train into work and at Union Station where I get off, sometimes they have them all over there collecting change for charity or signing their calendars.  Makes me want to call in sick!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
lmao my grampa was a fireman, my sister is a paramedic on boston fire dept , my cousin is a fireman and a family close friend haha...

although i HAVE seen a few sights that i was left like  8O   8O i need a fire at my house hahahahaa

G

·
0 Posts
I can say that I honestly know that not ALL of them are nice to look at.  My grandpa, his two brothers, my dad and two of his cousins are firmen.  Maybe in their younger days it was different, but my great uncles are..   ehhh...  not sure how to say that one.  

Maybe in their younger days though.  I will give them SOME credit   :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hahahahaha!! that is hilarious! :lol: ( well, not the fire, but the comments)i have afirehouse at the end of my block and lets say sumya and i happen to go that route in the summer!! sssshhhh. don't tell my hubby!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Want a whole lotta firemen in one place!?!? Go to the National Fire Academy in Emmitsburg, MD...there is a bar close by called the Ott House (used to bartend there)...every Thursday night was the "Fire AcademyGraduation night"  Y-U-M-M-M-Y!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, a novel way to meet guys huh? I used to joke with the ex that if I wasn't married, walking a dog was the best pick up move ever :lol: he failed to see the humor :roll: Glad the fire wasn't serious tho, but such excitement for Tango

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"106833 said:
Alicia's (Lola's mum's) boyfriend is a fireman, and apparently their house is always full of them.

We all hate her...
:rofl: Thanks for the laugh today.... I sure needed that!  ANYTIME you want to come visit just let me know!  It's not always fun....for instance the other day...not showered, dirty clothes, raking leaves, see fire truck driving up and thinking "please don't stop, I smell, please don't stop"....thank goodness they just did a wave and drive by!  :lol:  

Glad you and Tango are okay!  He must have been full of butt wiggles with all the excitement!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Glad you and Tango are alright.

Never have understood the fascination with firemen.  We lived in Bryan, Texas, and every July there was a huge fireman's training school thing.  Firefighters from all over the world would come.  My mom and her girlfriends just went ga-ga every time.  I mean, sure, there's a few good looking guys, but so what?
Do I need an explanation?  I guess I just prefer cowboys! :D  :love:   Like hubby!:wink:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I agree that not ALL firemen are hotties, but there are a few...just like with every other profession. I think it is more of the man in uniform....cause we all know that there is just something about a man in uniform...even if they arent the best looking inthe world. Glad things were ok with the home.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts