Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Bo one of those Ruffians in the shape of a chicken...he has carried it in his mouth ALL DAY just biting it to make the sound...over and over and over and over...when I go to look at him...he puts in down and looks at me like "what are you looking at, it's not me" lol...and he gets this look on his face...lol...but man..if it makes noise..he loves it, llol
'

·
Registered
374 Posts
Bruce loves the ones that make noise too...he'll squish a stuffed animal like crazy trying to figure out why it won't squeak, it's like a personal challenge for him, LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Jamie, we have 2 of those and I swear Angel sleeps with them..Even the "old man" enjoys the noises they make...Plus I like the fact that they are pretty tough :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
LOL - so true. Britney's favorite toys are the squeeky ones. She will run around the room lay down and start :::chomp::: :::Chomp::: squeek squeek for 5 min. at a time then run around again and do the same thing. Then she stops suddenly and looks up at me.... It's a great tool to teach them to fetch.  When you squeek the toy they pay attention.....

·
Registered
362 Posts
At least maybe y'all will feel my pain of having an 8 month old boxer and a son that is almost 3!  Those two absolutely feed off each other!  Cooper does the same thing with his squeaky toys.  He's just about destroyed the last of the squeakers, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts