Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hailee and Sassys Day

and this one i just wanted to share... she sleeps on my lap STILL to this day while im on the computer!! ** SOO Spoiled!***

·
Registered
880 Posts
They are too cute!  They remind me of watching Jetta and Oscar play!  Hailee and Jetta have almost the same coloring!

G

·
0 Posts
Beautiful girl...I love the dark dark brindles!  She looks like she had so much fun...and yes...both of mine like to sleep on my lap while I'm on my laptop!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
What fun!
It looks like Sassy has a heart and a diamond on her neck- does it really look like that?

G

·
0 Posts
wow...I see the heart and diamond too...what a sassy little princess to have a permanent diamond!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, how cute, they play well together.....Just noticed that Hailee's b/day is the same as my dad's was  :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great pics - Hailee is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I canNOT get over how much Hailee looks just like Harleigh. The coloring (dark Brindle and the white markings too) and the expressions in the pictures. I was looking at the pics and was telling myself that I swear I was looking at Harleigh. And heres a fun fact, sometimes I call her Hailee because I try to say "Hey Harleigh" and it comes out Hailee. I almost switched her name to Hailee because I was saying it often.

On that note, Hailee is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. And yes, I agree, Boxers are so much fun and truly are the best. I can't wait to get Harleigh with another Boxer to play with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts