Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all of the great advice I got from my last post, we have adopted a wonderful female boxer from our local rescue to keep our male company.  They have become wonderful friends and having 2 in the house has made our lives much easier!!!!

The reason we decided to get a 2nd boxer is because we are expecting our first baby in the fall, and wanted to get our male a companion since he will no longer be the only baby in the house.  I am looking for advice on having a baby around the 2 crazy boxers.  Everything I have heard and experienced shows that boxers are great with children, but I am just so worried that they may accidently hurt the baby with all of their energy and strength.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences they can share with me to help me prep our home and prepare for the arrival of our new baby.  Thanks so much for all of your help!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
these two crazy boxers are around kids a lot... they're awesome...

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Great news, congrats on your new addition and the one on the way :lol:  :lol:

Have you got pics of the two of them together :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Congrats on adopting a second fur-baby. Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about her!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
kids and boxers imo are like pb and jelly.that being said.. just keep a close eye on them  when they are near each other and never ever leave them alone together unsupervised.just make sure you have time for eveyone boxers. are very people oriented try to include them on as many things as you can! congrats and good luck!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts