Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some fun photos of the boys this last weekend...it's very fun to have a place to post them where the folks enjoy them as much as we do!

What? I wasn't doing anything!!! Really!

This one is Indy taking good care of Daddy after his jaw surgery(that's an ice pack on my hubby Kelly's face...he had to have a small tumor removed from his jaw...everything was fine...they caught it early this time)! Anyway, Indigo could tell Daddy wasn't feeling good and wouldn't leave his side...kept close watch on him the whole time! I really love that about our boxer babies!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww i luv them to death !!! they are gorgeous !!! great pics !!!! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, Indy is so good to take care of daddy.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Those pics are so good!  And what a good baby Indy is.  I love that about our boxers, too.  They always know when you need some love! :love:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Love the pics, keep 'em coming. Glad to hear your hubby is ok. My DH is a Kelly too! Just curious, do you get surprised salespeople looking for a "female" Kelly? DH is 6'2 about 230 lbs ex-biker with a really deep voice. I LOVE it when they ask to speak with "her" and I put him on the phone :rofl:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DonnersMom\";p=\"34103 said:
Love the pics, keep 'em coming. Glad to hear your hubby is ok. My DH is a Kelly too! Just curious, do you get surprised salespeople looking for a "female" Kelly? DH is 6'2 about 230 lbs ex-biker with a really deep voice. I LOVE it when they ask to speak with "her" and I put him on the phone :rofl:
ROTFLOL! Yes, I do get that...and mine is a solid rock wall outdoorsmen!  I also get "Thank you, Kelly!" at the bank...because I am making the deposit and they just look at the first name on the deposit slip or account...sheesh!  To be honest, there are times when I am ordering a pizza for pickup that I will just say to put it under Kelly cause it's easier to spell then Jeanene!LOL! He thinks that's funny...

He's a great comfort to my youngest, Casey, because when I named Casey, there were NOT a bunch of girls with the name...and now there are...he can certainly relate!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great pictures, beautiful dogs, wonderful scenery.   I wish we had a place like that nearby to take our dogs.  Lots of beaches around here but no dogs allowed.  The ones that allow dogs are not very nice.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Alright now...is this your backyard or what?  :roll:  I am so jealous of this place. It is beautiful, and I stilll want to build a cabin right there!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Such cute babies! And having such a great time playing as well.Great scenery Jeanene...Lol at Indy taking care of his Daddy, such a good boy.....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... great pics... oh how I've missed looking at boxer pics!! They look like they are having such fun!

We're going to try and take Kyrie and Odin to the dog beach this weekend. Hopefully we can and have LOADS of pics too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts