Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our newest import Boss is absolutely toy obsessed :crazyeye:

He sure loved that Santa brought him a new toy and he wasn’t going to risk one of the girls stealing it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wish my guy was, would have been so much easier to train him.

He will take being social over any toy/ball ever.

He does like a bite pillow and tug, but even that is a limited time thing.

Although on Christmas we found he will go bonkers chasing my nephews remote control truck. lol

·
Super Moderator
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish my guy was, would have been so much easier to train him.

He will take being social over any toy/ball ever.

He does like a bite pillow and tug, but even that is a limited time thing.

Although on Christmas we found he will go bonkers chasing my nephews remote control truck. lol
We have a few that love to chase the RC cars. Maybe your boy has a future in lure course trials?

I’m lucky he is toy and food obsessed :headbang:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We have a few that love to chase the RC cars. Maybe your boy has a future in lure course trials?

I’m lucky he is toy and food obsessed :headbang:
I actually ordered a RC truck on amazon, waiting for it to come. :cheers:

He could probably do it alone, but if there was another dog/dogs involved he would be wanting to chase and play with the other dog. lol

·
Super Moderator
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually ordered a RC truck on amazon, waiting for it to come. :cheers:

He could probably do it alone, but if there was another dog/dogs involved he would be wanting to chase and play with the other dog. lol
Lure coursing is one at a time. I’d love to find a trial closer to home.

·
Registered
459 Posts
My two love anything new it doesn't matter what kind of toy it is as long as they have not seen it before. My boy found a tennis ball this morning on our walk and he carried that thing for two miles all the way back to the car its like he found a prize!

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are so funny to see them play and enjoy, I love it and I usually play a lot with them and make them all kinds of games. I have recently had two miniature bull terrier puppies thanks to this miniature bull terrier breeder. And the truth is that it was the best decision I've made in a long time. I am very happy to have trusted these professionals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts