Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have a beautiful dark Brindle boxer named Blake, he is a little over a year old and we would like to breed him once, He is from a champion breed and need help finding a female in south Florida, can anyone direct me in the right direction. Thanks

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Uh oh ... your not really gonna find a lot of fans here for this approach??? The first questions ..if your lucky will be ... "why do you consider your dog breed worthy?? Do you work him, does he have any titles??" What is his pedigree??? Have you done any Health Testing?? DM for one runs rampant in Boxers and most likely your dog carries the gene for DM, 70 percent of boxers are at least carriers. You need to know your dog status for that one at least, do you know???

Actually working with a "Real Breeder" to better educate yourself, would be good advise. Other than that ... it's gonna be down hill from here ... just saying.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
reeding and Breeders:

a) Boxer Forums does not encourage or support unethical or irresponsible breeding of boxers. We will support ethical responsible breeders and provide a forum in which questions and concerns can be discussed. Discussion or promotion of breeding practices that would be determined by most to be unethical or irresponsible are prohibited. Examples of unethical or irresponsible breeding include, but are not limited to: breeding white boxers; breeding young untested dogs under the age of 2; and breeding for any purpose other than to improve the breed and/or your line. If you post about breeding your dog(s) be prepared to answer questions about health testing, temperament, conformation, and reason for breeding.

b) Photos, links, or announcements to kennels or litters are prohibited unless you followed ethical breeding guidelines and can prove your dogs are of age, health tested, and adhere to the breed standard.

c) Backyard breeders (BYB) and commercial breeders are not welcome.

d) No offering stud service or looking for stud service is allowed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts