Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great breeder in a little town called Branchville. Her name is Renee Rose, and she has Bullyful Boxers. I got Nyla from her last year and just got another one (Daphne) from her last night! If you google "bullyful boxer photosite" you can see pictures of a couple of her dogs and previous puppies. Nyla's daddy was Brewzer, he died shortly after we got Nyla. He was bitten by a snake. Anyway.......she is a sweet person and she REALLY knows what she is doing. If I am not mistaking, she has a litter coming soon.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I often get requests for puppy referrals, so always like to know of breeders I can recommend.  I don't see anything on her site about showing or health testing, though - does she do that at all?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she does not show her dogs and she does guarantee their health. as far as doing specific testing for genetic disorders and all, i am not sure.

i saw that you have several dogs, how do i introduce our new boxer puppy to our 11 month old boxer. both are female and i don't want any ill will between the two of them. i have heard that the older one will take on the mother role, do you think that is true?

thanks!
shannon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts