Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. We lost our rescue boxer at age 12 last summer. Now we are looking for a puppy as a family pet. I have not been able to find an available puppy from a good breeder in CT, Mass or RI. I found one in NJ from "Triwin Boxers"/Joe Pastella. I can't find Triwin on the NJBC site. Does anyone know anything about this breeder? Does anyone have a lead on a puppy for me? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CT Boxer

Thanks Gregg. I have been in touch with Cachet and I mayhave to wait for a future litter there. I sent an e mail to Avalon - the site was vague about availability. It looks like Raklyn in CT has pups but I have not heard back fom them. Do you have any opinion of Raklyn?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Thanks Gregg. I have been in touch with Cachet and I mayhave to wait for a future litter there. I sent an e mail to Avalon - the site was vague about availability. It looks like Raklyn in CT has pups but I have not heard back fom them. Do you have any opinion of Raklyn?
Debbie struff showed fantasia a few times for me, she is one of the nicer people that i have met while showing, i think she has some johnny of boxerton bloodlines that are really nice, i just looked at the pups on her site the only one that looks OK conformation wise is the flashy male in the second litter, of course the first litter of puppies are not stack so there is no way to judge them without seeing stacked pics of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I spoke to Joe at Triwin too, I couldn't get a good feel for him one way or another..did anyone have any comments or knowledge of him or his dogs? I think his daughter Kim shows dogs now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I am part of the saucon valley boxer club and I have purchased a dog from Erin's Boxers, they (Jack and his wife) are great people and are Part of the NJ Boxer Club or Eastern Boxer Club. Harley is 5 1/2 years old now and he is awesome! you can get some more info from my club website www.sauconvalleyboxerclub.com.

I know joe personally and Joe, who is part of Triwin Boxers www.triwinboxers.com is a club member who has been breeding for over 50 years, he is a great guy.

Jacquet Boxers are well known boxers in the boxer world, but i have had no personal expereince with him, but i see his dogs all over the show ring.

Mike
[email protected]
www.sauconvalleyboxerclub.com
www.triwinboxers.com

·
Registered
455 Posts
Two ideas, one is everlastboxer.com and would you consider a rescue? If a rescue is something you might be intrested I volnt. for northeasternboxerrescue.com which is in your area?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts