Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just noticed if you go look at the dogs they have up for adoption there are several boxers to choose from...it just breaks my heart if I had a huge piece of land I would go get them all :(

·
Registered
882 Posts
LETTE\";p=\"83503 said:
I just noticed if you go look at the dogs they have up for adoption there are several boxers to choose from...it just breaks my heart if I had a huge piece of land I would go get them all :(
Ditto....If I had the time, a place and the money I would start a boxer sanctuary.....I just love them so much!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh... what a gorgeous girly! I'm with you guys wish I could help out too! ALL of them! I know a couple of people in Seguin... I'll call them up and let them know... see if they're interested. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
LETTE\";p=\"83503 said:
I'm with you and GabysDaddy...I would love to be able to take in so many dogs if I could...I have the land to do it just not the time or the money right now!
Hope this girl (and all the others) find great forever homes...sooner than later, just hope that it's a no-kill shelter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts