Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hazel is going to the vet today for a check up! I'll update later with the results :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
I hope everything goes well.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hope she has a good checkup.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got back! Hazel Checked out A ok!!!!!!! She had 2 shots, and shes doing just great. We changed Popeyes appointment to be fixed for next Wed. last time I went there they said they have to be 6 months, but this time they said they can do it at 5 months......well anyways, Hazel is a healthy little girl, and now I am just waiting to hear back from them on the poop sample lol.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
If these were my dogs and I had just brought a new puppy into the household I would wait a while to let them adjust before nuetering the male.  I would let them have a month to adjust before getting him done.

Nano

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think she means to let the male get used to the puppy before the male has surgery.  The male is going to need some relaxations after the surgery and if the puppy and him are still getting used to eachother then that would be hard on the male.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhhh I see! I should have read more carefully lol. I will make it for september then. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Glad to hear that everything went well.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Yes, he would need time to heal and you wouldn't want to take a chance of him accidently striking out at her if she rams into him playing or something.  That could damage her emotionally in a way that you wouldn't want.

Nano

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad to hear her appointment went well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts