Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just picked out our first boxer. He is 8 weeks old right now but will be ready for us to bring him home in 2 weeks. Me and my wife can't wait. He is such a cutie. Let me see if i can figure out how to post a pic.

He is the one in the middle.

This is a picture of the litter. 3 girls and 3 boys. I wanted to take them all. :)

Still trying to figure out a name.

Happy Halloween everyone!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They all look like twins, or would that be sextuplets? Lol....He's a cutie...Look thru the puppy section, there are some good Sticky topics about new puppies and what to have on hand as well as crate training and other issues....

Welcome to the forum and congrats on being chosen by a Boxer  :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
wait til you see his personality before naming :) they are all so adorable, and kudos to your breeder for keeping them until 10 wks!! that is awesome. he is adorable. be sure to read through our puppy and training forums-lots of useful info there!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Congratulations, he is a cutie.  They are all really cute it would be hard to pick.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... what a cutie!! I agree with Andrea... KUDOS to the breeder!! Definitely sounds like your little boy is coming from a great place!! Good luck with names... at least you have two wks to decide. We had three and it took almost up to the LAST day to decide for sure!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i've been doing a lot of reading and i know we will have our hands full. Hopefully everything goes as smoothly as possible. I'm sure i'll be asking you guys some questions. I like these forums everyone seems friendly and not afraid to help others. I'll will post more picks when i bring him home.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Congratulations on your new puppy!  They're all so cute how could you pick just one!  I'd love to see them all running around and playing in my house!!  Can't wait to hear more about him!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your baby is so adorable, and I agree they all look like twins! And sounds like a good breeder you are getting him from.

·
Registered
294 Posts
what a cutie pie...makes me want another pup bad!

·
Registered
893 Posts
All of the puppies are beautiful, yours is a real cutie. I just got my Delila 1 & 1/2 weeks ago and it is so much fun having a puppy, almost like a new born baby in the house.My male boxer is 5 years ols. Lot's of love and patients, and of course Natures Miracle is all it takes.  Hope you enjoy your baby as much as I am enjoying mine.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"43792":djtgs8zu]They all look like twins, or would that be sextuplets? Lol....He's a cutie...Look thru the puppy section, there are some good Sticky topics about new puppies and what to have on hand as well as crate training and other issues....

Welcome to the forum and congrats on being chosen by a Boxer

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What an adorable litter! I think Willow was right about the sextuplets!  :lol:  Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new pup!

·
Registered
933 Posts
What a cutie!  And they really all do look so much alike.  Welcome and can't wait to hear all about him and see many more pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The breeder sent me some more pics of my baby here they are:

I want him in my home now :(

Looks like he is ready to pounce

My Baby and his Mommy

aww i need him

Well heres some more pics. The breeder is great for sending me pics of him all the way up until i get him. NOV. 12th i bring him home. I will send more pics when i get them along with the million questions i'll probably have for all you current Boxer owners.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts