Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Britney, looks so cute with her wubba; red is her color.  Kiah loves her wubbas too, they are her favorite toys.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Such a cute picture of Brittany and her luvy wubba!  :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Wubba was destroyed at our house - btw Brittany is absolutely gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL yea I am wondering how long she can use it?? The only one they had was the smaller version...but for her now it is alright but if an adult boxer got this it would be shredded I am sure!

But, I would agree anything made by kONG is so much better than other toys I have tried..

·
Registered
882 Posts
Oh wow Britney is getting big!....she's so cute with her little red wubba.....I'm gonna have to get one for Gaby...but the larger version because I'm sure she would have it torn up in no time :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awww!! britney looks sooo cute with her wubba! she absolutely gorgeous! she has gotten sooo big! what happened to that tiny little pup you had in your first sig?! :lol:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sumyasmom\";p=\"83127 said:
awww!! britney looks sooo cute with her wubba! she absolutely gorgeous! she has gotten sooo big! what happened to that tiny little pup you had in your first sig?! :lol:

:lol:  Yesterday, I took her in the car to visit her cousins (my wifes sisters dogs) yesterday and I noticed she can now see out of the window! She was barking at cars and the bark sounds so different from when she was small...

Amazing how they change!

·
Registered
10 Posts
She is beautiful! Zeus loves his wubba and they are pretty hard to tear up!!  This is one of the only toys we have bought that he has not destroyed!  Very good toys!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am with everyone else, where did that little puppy go? It's amazing how fast they grow....Britney looks like sh eis enjoying her Wubba, and yes red is her color...We have 2 of them and they are still intact, course probably due to the fact that nobody seems to play with them 8O

·
Registered
11 Posts
Britney is so pretty!  Maggie has a Wubba too.  She loves hers as long as I am willing to pull it for her to chase or tug with her.  She is so spoiled and will rarely play alone.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL yes they love to play with humans! Britney will play with a kong then go out and get the wubba and then get another and so on.  Then she puts both of them near eachother and plays with both.... growling when the wubba makes a sound.  Then if she gets bored she comes and tugs on my shorts to say, come on play with me! usually when I am trying to type!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts