Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well over the weekend we were caring for a very sick pup! Britney gave us a real scare.. We woke up to her being totally out of energy and very lethargic. So unlike her normal behavior and as we all know when a boxer is really lethargic something must be wrong! She wouldn

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I am so glad to hear she is feeling better.......:) and Glad I could at least help calm you some by reviewing the blood work, see I told you from the first night that I did not think it was a liver issue, but I know it is hard not to worry :)

Great News though and I am really happy for all 3 of you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
That sounds so scarrrrryyy! I would have been out of my mind with worry. Good parents for not waiting around, did they say what would cause something like that?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How scary for you all Derrick...I am glad to hear that Britney is much better now...Sending lots of good vibes your way and some hugs as well :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Wow, I am sorry to hear what you have been thru! But soooooooooo happy to hear she is doing better now and no problems with her liver.  That first pic of her she looks so sad!! Sending gentle hugs to Britney  >:D<   Thank goodness for great parents like yourself and auntie Sharon  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so glad she is going to be ok, it must have been so scary for you.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
derrick, i am so sorry to hear that Britney was so ill!! i am so glad that she is feeling better. she sure gave mom and dad a scare tho didn't she?!sumya sends big (but gentle) boxer hugs and kisses to all of you!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Oh, Miss Britney!! Sorry to hear she was under the weather but so glad that she is on her way back to her old self.
Boxer wiggles from Ollie !

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Oh, so sorry to hear of your ordeal. Glad to here your baby is better and back to her self. How wonderful of Sharon to give you support through it all!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Gee that was a bit of a rollercoaster ride! 8O

I would have been freaking out big time 8O

Im glad your girl is back to her old self now and hope she makes a full recovery. Lucky she had such a good mummy and daddy to get that second opinion and look after her so well :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
#:-S  Happy to hear that Britney is on the road to recovery and feeling better. That must have been very scary for the both of you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts