Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I can't remember whose video it was off hand ... a member on the forum.  They had video of their two dogs and yeah, Tango freaked out.  We were killing ourselves laughing.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona has done the same too...It was a video someone posted on here and she came running in the room and looking at the computer as if to say"how is that dog inside there" hahaha

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I LOVE when they turn their heads from side to side.  Huh?  Huh?  Waz going on here?!  LOL ...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww hahaha thats so cute and he does look mad..like why are YOU in MY house sorta...lmaooooooooooo

·
Registered
99 Posts
Oh my does he ever look ticked off!!!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awww! Brodi has the cutest "serious face" !

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love that look Shari!!! Obviously Brodi was just not liking that video much

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Has he ever grown, he is so cute and he is protecting mom from that strange dog.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Funny you should ask!! Bibby is "mega-jel" when I watch OSCAR's videos on YouTube! I subscribe to this darling boxer's videos. He lives is Brazil. Bibby snorts ON me and even sneezes (fakes?) on me to get me to look away...sheesh! If you haven't seen Oscar, GO LOOK!!!   :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Mav does this too..nothing in comparison to how he freaks out when you give the cat attention lol. I love the pic of brodi..too cute! he looks like he is ready to get down to work!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts