Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I be writing about my wonderful Bronson passing. He will be 11 on halloween.

Last Thursday he was diagnosed with multiple hear problems at NC State, a great vet hospital at the U.

The treatment was 3 meds; 1 for fluid, hear beat control and to help strenghten the heart muscle. But the prognosis was simple (he was very sick) and could pass at any time.

Well the old boy is hanging in there. Carol and i cried all weekend but Bronson is responding. He pees like a race horse and seems to have lost weight. The boxer trot is back and he can now jump on the bed.

Interesting, our 1 year old boxer pup plays rough with him but stopped when he came home from the vet. She has now started again and she hears a lot of "nos".

He is not back but better with a great appetite and we cherish every day.

Russell & Carol

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I pray that Bronson is around for quite awhile. I am glad you were able to get him such great care. Soak up every moment.

Deb

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I am glad to hear you were able to get Bronson some help and that he is responding, 11 years old? Wow that is an impressive age for a boxer. Cherish every moment, and I hope there are many.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Awww... each moment, each day is such a gift! Hoping & praying for many days for you & your Bronson.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts