Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Brooklyn's Bio

Name: Brooklyn Brogan

Nicknames: Brook

Favorite Toy: Her Deer Antlers

Favorite Treat: Peanut Butter

Favorite Activity: Going To the Field and running & playing with her Big Brother

Favorite Pasttime: Her first Christmas, Meeting all her Fur cousins and spending a wonderful holiday with them

How did you select your boxer: We went looking for a boxer, and the first moment I saw her, I knew she was mine. She approached us and I picked her up and she just laid on my shoulder, she kinda picked us. I knew she would be our baby.

WOW!! Thats great. Brookyln has truly been a blessing to our entire family. She brings so much joy and happiness into our home. I don't know how we lived so long without her. There was always something missing in our home, and she has completly filled that Void, and we are so honored that she was chosen. Thanks Trina & Brookyln

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
YAY!!

That begs the question;

What do Rocky thinks of her?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Wow Brooklyn! Congratulations little one!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Thanks to everyone who nominated Brooklyn. I know there are so many wonderful Boxers on here and it was truly a surprise to see she was picked. So I went home a broke the good news to her and well at first I think it was just to overwhelming for her, she just kinda stood there looking at me, but then as the night went on, I think she was beginning to understand and she developed a little attitude. She was running around the house all crazy, not listening to us, lunging at our feet. I had to sit down with her and explain just because she was picked, that did not give her the right to be a butt. She eventually calmed down and began being sweet again. She got her big girl crate yesterday as well, so I think she was just super excited, so again thanks to everyone..... :hrtbeat2:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
whoo hooo...congratulations to brooklyn. Bella and I did a happy dance for you.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Congrats on your fabulous win Brooklyn!!! Tell mom to ride you around town with the windows down so your adoring fans can see you. Have fun and keep on wigglin.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yeah brooklyn!!! You go girl!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Aw yay! Congrats! She's beautifuuuullll!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
:clap2:Congratulations Brooklyn!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts