Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lost my free baby sitter that watches Bruce when both I and my fiance can't take care of him.  We will be taking him the SouthPaws daycare that the Mass Meetup people know about starting tomorrow.  I hope he adapts well!

Here is his reaction when we told him he was going to day care.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
is that pleased or not pleased? hahaha well im glad he will be having fun while youre not around and thanks for the pic...too cute

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oggie loves his daycare.  I go to pick him up and he doesn't want to leave.  Then he sleeps for like 3 days afterwards.

As long as you find the right place (theres a lot of bad ones!) I definitely recommend people who crate their dogs all day to try this instead.  It's just selfish not to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bruce will be there bright and early.  They want him to be there first so they can introduce all the dogs to him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hope Bruce enjoys Daycare  :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Tyson is at day care today as well.  He loves it.  And just like Oggie, Tyson is completely pooped when he gets home.  Gives me some time to catch up on my stuff!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to throw jetta to day care right now, lol...she just won't leave Bo alone....but...daycare here is like 25 bucks a day...and that's like their whole months's food budget...so I'll just have to play with them myself, lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts