Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't find anyone to watch after Bruce this morning, so I couldn't go to work.  Two days after his surgery he still needs supervision. But, lucky for me I can work from home and don't have to drive into Boston today.  He's pretty good at barking at all email notifications.  This is also the first time since his surgery he has come near me.  He will not leave her side, I think he's a mamma's boy when he's not feeling well.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
He is getting back at you. Skye & Storm ripped apart a box of cookies and scattered the mice off all over the living room after their surgery

·
Registered
738 Posts
Oh man he looks so much like my Damien it's scary!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute and looks like he is feeling better; most kids are momma's boys when they aren't feeling well  :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
He is looking like he feels a lot better and what else could a dad want then to teach his boy how to monitor the email...LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is torture for him, all he wants to do is to go out and run and I can't let him.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Awww - you're forgiven :D  He's such a cute boy :D  Never thought an animal could actually sulk until i got a boxer!!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That's the great thing about dogs; no matter what, they love us!  He's SO handsome and looks a lot like our Duke, except his nose is a little longer.  I am growing very fond of brindles, which I didn't used to like.  Boxers have a way a worming their way into our hearts, don't they?   :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
He looks like he is keeping everything in line!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hehe i love it !!! HES A TRUE EAST COAST BOY !! haha ALWAYS WORKIN !!..  :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts