Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
I just use a regular bristle brush that I got from Petco.  I don't think I would get anything too fancy for a Boxer...they don't need that much grooming.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I use a regular bristled dog brush. Nothing with too firm bristles. That zoom groom brush looks interesting. Looks like a great massager for them. I'll have to look at that next time I go to Petco.  :wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
We use one similar to the Zoom Groom brush but this one you can put your hand in.  It is rubber and has the little rubber nobs on it.  It is great too for when you are bathing them to lather them up.  Can't remember the name but we have had it for over 14 years and it still works great.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like we use the same thing Boxerelove..It's a rubber mitt, got little knobs on both sides, one side finer than the other.Massages their scalp while you brush. I found it worked very well...I have heard great things about the Zoom Groom tho, so you might want to check that also...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I use a regular soft bristle brush on Lilly, but I also don't have to brush her as often because she gets bathed once each week or every other week because of her work (we go through very expensive puppy conditioner like water).

Liz and Lilly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts