Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as you can see they think our couch is a wrestling pad LOL They are constantly playing...and Dixie will do the cat attack...she will get real low and go and pounce on Bubba  :lol: Def. NEVER a dull moment with two boxers  :lol: There are also pictures of Dixie chilling out on the nice cold floor...that only lasts a sec..LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are soo cute!!! Bubba is getting big too..Love to see the way they play together :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
O those are precious! EXPECIALLY the one of her all sprawled out on the floor!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
OMG your little one could pass for my Delila, same here with the sofa. BEWARE anyone sitting on it

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ok that's it-----I NEED another one! The grog leg picture was the last straw! She is the cutest little girl ever!!! I have been trying to be patient and wait but when I see cutie pie pics like...how can I resist?! Ace could use a fun little palymate like that! So it'd be good for both of us :wink: !

Your girl is ADORABLE!!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Dixie has GROWN in just a week!! OHMG she's gorgeous!! I love how they play together!!! I really want a flashy fawn!!!

xoxo

Julia

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Soo cute, love the frog leg picture and Bubba is looks like he is so good to his little sister.  Keegan is the one here that gets on the couch so he can get leverage on Kiah.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great pictures! Dixie is so cute all sprawled out on the floor!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to thank everyone for the compliements! Really appreciate it! Her frog legs are def. cute...but how often do we get to see that...only for a few secs when they settle down!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
They are too cute together - I just love it when they lay frog legs!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts