Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

G

·
0 Posts
He's so funny, he looking like "when are more going to fall, theres gotta be more"

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
How can you do bubbles in the house?  They're sticky and messy.  We do them outside almost every day!  Henry loves them! :D
Odin looks so cute looking for more bubbles! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have got to try that for Angel, I bet she would love it :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Really cute! And Odin is so gentle around your little girl - he really is a lovely dog :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
that is hysterical... odin is looking around like where'd they go???? LOL!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love the bubbles!!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute, Sarah and Odin look like they are having so much fun.  Looks a bit slippery for Odin when he is looking for more bubbles.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hhahahaha that was so so cute !!! Odin looking around like WHERED THEY GO I KNOW THEY ARE HERE SOMEWHERE MORE MORE MORE HAHAHAHAHA

and Sarah is ALWAYS adorable !!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Almost looks like Odin is having more fun than your little girl with the bubbles, My kids loved that video were gonna have to get Samson some bubbles.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!

Yeah... bubbles are normally done outside but I had to mop the kitchen floor anyway... so I figured why not start making it soapy!

The bubble machine is my neighbors... I want to run to Toys R Us to see if there are any left... it was only $6!!!! It was a clearance item.

Gazillion Bubble Machine!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts