Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I dont have that many left over from the Stockings, I do owe Alisha some so you can get those at the playdate since I know I told you I would save some aside.    I am going to order tonight 125 of them at bulk price.   So instead of the retail of $8.00 each, I can offer them for $4.00 each which will cover the shipping and packing to those who want some.   The more you order I will take off a couple of $$.

Order singles $4.00 each
Order a bundle of 5 - $18.00
Order 10 for $35.00

So please pre-order thru my website, and they will go out on a first come first serve basis.   Once they are gone and if I still have orders I will order another batch.

PM me with any questions - these are http://www.freerangedogchews.com/catalo ... .asp?pid=4   12 inch surpreme bullies.  

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great - All website e mail goes out to my home computer so dont be freaked out if you dont hear from me right away!!   I will get them and confirm!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
DUKE01\";p=\"65037 said:
Do they make a mess everywhere?
lol! no not at all, sumya loved hers and it barely left her mouth!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Bought a couple for Cooper and he loves them, but my wife is pregnant right now and the thought of what they are and the smell make her nauseous.  I don't think they smell, but then again, I'm not the one that's pregnant.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I think Hanna wants to come live with Duke.  She is beautiful.  She is exactly what I want when we get another boxer.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes some smell like a barnyard  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

But these have no order what so ever.   Hence why they are a bit more price wise.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Perfect way to describe the smell.  Not obnoxious.  Just smell like a horse stable to me.  A clean horse stable.  I wouldn't NOT get them because of the smell.  Hooves on the other hand...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Heather, just wondering, how old can a pup be before they get a bully stick? curious incase i want to give some away etc.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I give them at any age, but always monitored or when we are around.

PS - got your Money order today --thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="48Dodge\";p=\"65119":9ve3ayr3]Perfect way to describe the smell.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts