Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
8O $2.79 a stick!!!! I think I may need to stock up. I pay almost $7 a stick for the Moo's. Thanks heather!  :emtthumbs:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
cool, i pay 4.50 a stick here :(

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LMAO Hanna I was thinking PMS like the woman thing lmao Ill have to get some of those. They are expenssive here

·
Registered
101 Posts
maplesfolks\";p=\"146346 said:
[quote="squiglets\";p=\"146339":2rkdqmco]Do the ones with odor smell bad?
yes! from my experience anyway they are quite stinky :)[/quote:2rkdqmco]Like how bad? Like horrible smell all over the house? or what?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I give Oscar bully sticks all the time. He goes bananas when he gets one. He throws it around for about half an hour before he'll start to settle into his bed and chew on it!!! It's so cute how he prances around the house. I can hear him singing "I've got a bully stick!!!" lol!

Donya - If you find someone who ships to Canada, let me know. I'm in search now too.

·
Registered
466 Posts
squiglets\";p=\"146382 said:
[quote="maplesfolks\";p=\"146346":2kgs8fw9][quote="squiglets\";p=\"146339":2kgs8fw9]Do the ones with odor smell bad?
yes! from my experience anyway they are quite stinky :)[/quote:2kgs8fw9]Like how bad? Like horrible smell all over the house? or what?[/quote:2kgs8fw9]

I will be buying some of these bulk ones. Right now, I pay $6 per 12" at pet store. The brand I use now is Merrick, and the first one was fine, smell wise, but then I purchased two more, they were thicker. They smell AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I cannot smell all that well, even when Jax farts, and my family complains, I don't really smell those, but these sticks are horrid! But Jax loves them so much. I am definitely going to try the oder free ones next. I will just ask a few friends to see if they would like to buy some, so I don't have $100+ of bully in my house, lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, So many of your dogs seem to love these... Are they safe for puppies (12 weeks)?  What size would you recommend for a puppy that age, 6" or 12"?  

Thanks!

-Mrsmud

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are great chewies for a dog/puppy.  However always give supervised.  I would do the 12 inch - only because it will take them longer.   I normally when getting real low, take away and chuck in the trash.  Around 2 inches or so.  This way I eliminate the choking hazzard.   Hanny has however seen me coming and swallowed one or two down, and it passed - digestable.

I highly recommend the brand by "free range dog chews"  they dont stink - and notin' wose than a smelly bully!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.