Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good Luck tomorrow. I'm glad you are having it removed. Better to just take it all in one shot than to go and have it cut a second time. Better also because she will already be under for the spay. I know we worry so much about every little bump and tag they get, because they are boxers and are prone to all of these types of cancers. Buster had 4 tags and 2 bumps removed at one time and they all came back benign. So just hang in there, everything will be fine. Nothing but {{{{positive vibes}}}} being sent your way. Let us know how she does tomorrow.  :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Any updates on Lilly yet???

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I hope Lilly is feeling better today and will get to come home..
I think if you can rescue that 9 year old gal that would be great. As was already stated, her odds at getting adopted are slim because of her age and health issues. I think she needs an angel right now to rescue her and help her get well and live the life she deserves.  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww poor Lilly..Gentle hugs to her from me and Maddie. Hope she's feeling better soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.