Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning when I let Jake out I noticed that he had what appeared to be some little bumps on his back.It looked like little bumps making his fur stand up in those spots running up the center of his back.When I run my hand down his back you cant feel anything.Is this a problem I should be concerned with?Also I never noticed it until my wife said something but he drinks alot of water and has to pee alot.Is this something to be concerned about or is it normal?Thank You in advance for your help

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Don't know about the bumps... hopefully some one else will and it's not a problem. As for peeing a lot... if he's drinking a lot it's normal... the question would be is drinking a lot of water normal?? If he's extremely active I think drinking a lot is normal... but I know sometimes when they drink a lot that can also mean there is something wrong with them... lol I'm no help... if he's active then the water thing is normal... he's a boxer so I'm assuming he's VERY ACTIVE.

Hopefully some one could be of MORE help then me... lol :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
The bumps sound like hives.  Maybe he came into contact with something outside that he had a reaction to.  Benedryl helps well with that.  On the water, It would depend on alot of things.  Is he active and drinks water or does he lay around yet drink tons of water, when does go and pee does he just go or does he seem to try to go and he goes a little in a lot of places? Fiona drinks alot of water and she pees a ton in the mornings after sleeping but this is all normal for her.  There are alot of signs that go along with bladder infections and things like that other then just drinking water....Maybe more details?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts