Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately everytime I try to take a "play time" picture, they stop and look directly at the camera...so I took some shots showing their size difference (I'm sure you're sick of that by now, lol) and just some random side and head shots.

:D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Wow they are alot different in size. I love Kaci's coloring...how big is she?
Milo is a handsome fella too!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she's 35lbs, 19", 2 years old. He's 23" 65 lbs, 4 years old.

Here's a more 'fun' picture

or 2. :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It amazes me just how petite Kaci is and Milo is so cute.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
she is so cute! she is always going to look like a puppy 'cause she is small, that's so neat :) me and the husband joke around all the time how nice it would be if Maple stayed the size she is now, but I'm actually excited and curious to see her grow.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all.

It definitely is fun to watch them grow and mature. Maple has very similar markings to Kaci besides the front paws.

·
Registered
880 Posts
They are such great looking dogs!  I love Kaci's petite stature next to Milo.  I'm so impressed with the balancing treat thing, Jetta never could master that.

G

·
0 Posts
Whenever I see Kaci, I think of the guys in Little People Big World...except for her it's "Little dogs, big World" lol...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics; I LOVE your dogs! How could you ever say no to a face like Milo's? sOO adorable. And Kaci...I've said it before, has got to be one of my favorite boxers I've ever seen. She is so precious.

And we are trying to teach Sadie to hold a treat on her nose too! We are not quite there yet  :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your doggies are BEAUTIFUL!  I love the size differences. Milo is soooo cool looking, love his facial expressions, and Kaci is such a pretty little girl.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, nice to see some new pics of your babies Theresa...I love Milo, he's such a handsome guy, looks like a giant next to Kaci, who is one my favorite little girl, she just looks soo dainty and feminine  :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts