Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry::cry: I need to get off my butt and and put up Christmas lights today, but its cold here 10 degrees this morning, Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. still trying to talk myself into going out and putting up light, So how cold is it at your house, and our your lights up? Post a picture of your art work, I will when I get brave enough to brave the cold, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold here in the PNW.:cry_baby:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
It's about 29f here today and I think it has topped out. We are going for a walk later because it has rained here for 2 solid days and way too muddy for outside play. It's a small town and I take some guff every time I go walking with him in his coat but it must be done.

I live about 150 yards off the street and the house is in a grove of pine trees. I put up a bunch of lights one year but from the street it just looked like I bought a big, new porch light.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I was supossed to do lights today also but 22F, snow out right now, and I'm sort of under the weather so me and Sid are cuddling on the couch while I have an excuse to not do lights lol

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hmmm, we are at -25C and colder with wind chill. I think that's about -17F

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd welcome your 10 degrees farenheit with open arms right now! Yesterday morning in good old Winnipeg it was -32 celsius or -25 farenheit.

And we just got a new pup...needless to say, she doesn't like the outdoor potty training!

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
It's about 29f here today and I think it has topped out. We are going for a walk later because it has rained here for 2 solid days and way too muddy for outside play. It's a small town and I take some guff every time I go walking with him in his coat but it must be done.

I live about 150 yards off the street and the house is in a grove of pine trees. I put up a bunch of lights one year but from the street it just looked like I bought a big, new porch light.
Now that's funny!:clap2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts