Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My precocious teenager Angel is a first class thief  :lol: She is so darn quick, that half the times she gets past me with things before I know it...I have a box that is full of Samsons scarves and for some reason she has made it her mission to see how many of them she can get before I catch her...Now, it's not that she wants to wear them, oh noooo..she doesn't like the scarves at all, she just likes watching Momma pick up after her  :p

This is what I caught a couple of days ago.....It got too quiet so I had to go check on her....                                          

Please note all the toys strewn around amidst the scarves.... :lol:

Then I caught them later taking a nap together in the office..I love seeing this, never thought Samson had it in him

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
lmao... that is great....

im always checking on jessie when its too quiet.  But she does like to lounge and sleep so half the time shes just sitting there or sleeping... but then there is the other half! LOL!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
how cute! Of course with a name like angel she is going to do what she can to show she has a wild side!! adorable! :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ah yes, the oul "Hmm, it's suspiciously quiet in there" realisation!

With a Boxer, silence is not golden, silence usually means that there's major mischief afoot!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
The look on Angel's face in the first picture is priceless!! What, huh, I didn't do nothin'! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
was just on the phone to my brother and he has 2 staffys, he said it got awfully quiet this afternoon so he went to check on them and they were ripping the lounge suite to bits!!  haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww, how cute.i bet they are a handleful too...i have 3 boxers inside/outside, very little..and a pomanian, that is mostly inside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts