Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was going through my pics and found two pics of my baby girl Buttercup, i was hoping to find pics of my boy Bruiser but havent found those yet. i just wanted to share pics of my girl. this is when she was healthiest about 3-4 months after her surgery. she passed away about 6 months later due to a bad heart. I know her and Bruiser are having fun on the other side

She loved her little pillow

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Beautiful pictures and though it's hard to go down memory lane, one day the pain will subside and all you will remember is all the good times you've shared.  She is a beauty and I know she is loved and missed every day.  My Niki passed some 25 years ago, but living in this house (her house) again, I feel her presence every day.  Her leash and collar still hang in the garage - no one would dare move them.  But now it's all good feeling - like she is watching over me and my fur babies.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful girl. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you without them, but like you said they are probably rompin' around doing boxer burns together on the other side. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
What a beautiful girl!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss though. I love remember my babies even though it troubling sometimes... but I know they are better off now. She is a very beautiful girl.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very nice photos! She looks like she was a very sweet boxer! Our dog Gretchen passed away from a bad heart as well. Maybe this is something to do with boxers?

Chase

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sorry for your loss, I lost my Rascal in 99 and I still miss him everyday.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww beautiful pics...shes running free now ..thats great..i know its hard ,we miss them so much..i also have my maximus's collar hanging in the front closet...it stays there ..almost 3 yrs later...his dog tag is on my key chain

:)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys/gals for expressing your sympathy. She was a very special girl, and will always be missed.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a gorgous girl your Buttercup was Andrea....And soo sad that she was not with you long.....Thanks for sharing her pics with us

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Donya\";p=\"36737 said:
she's beautiful. love her face...that pillow is HUGE..did you make it?
actually yes..what i did was take three of my old pillows and a fleece blanket that my daughter wasnt using anymore. sewed upthe sides, put the pillows in and finished sewing up. she LOVED that pillow, i think it was because it was extremely soft on her hip-which tended to be sore

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Buttercup was a beautiful girl..

·
Registered
262 Posts
What a beautiful girl.
I bet she is running and playing at the rainbow bridge with my Dixie Diana.  :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts