Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can buy good dog food online?

I currently feed my Bucky Innova puppy food. I find a very hard time finding this food at my local store's. I'm willing to change his food to something I can order online and have sent to my house on a normal level.

I'm a big fan of Internet Shopping  :D  But having a hard time buying dog food online.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
where are you from? ive been looking to buy online too but im in Canada and cant find a place that will ship to canada not even for bully sticks. It is soooo frustrating so im looking forward to seeing the answers you get.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
If I remember right Timberwolf ships free if you order over $15. Check their website and ask for samples, a lot of the food manufacturers will do that

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
A lot of people feed Merrick and they also have free shipping in the US.

·
Registered
578 Posts
ok, Fredo has been on Blue Buffalo but he has loose stool frequently so i am looking to change foods. I just looked online at that petfooddirect website and I see that the food i'm feeding him is 28 for protein and I know puppies aren't supposed to get over 26. Also I've noticed a lot of the food are over by a few. How close to the 26 for protein is necessary?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
FREDOSMOM\";p=\"66111 said:
28 for protein and I know puppies aren't supposed to get over 26. Also I've noticed a lot of the food are over by a few. How close to the 26 for protein is necessary?
The protein range should be between 15%- 27% (AAFCO recommends minumum of 22%). I wouldn't be overly concerned with 28%. Remember, the % is not all the digestible protein, so I think if the label says 28%, that is fine.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...I think that is a pre-requisite to owning, ahem... I mean being owned by a boxer! We are all paranoid!  :-S

:rofl:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Donya,

Try this company:

http://ripleesranch.com/

I don't feed my Boxer this, but it's supposed to be excellent. I live in Calgary so have countless choices for local specialty pet stores. I beleive they may have some distributors throughout Canada and the US, but they also ship within Canada (based in British Columbia).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts