Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I have been researching dog foods for a couple weeks now and am down to a handful so please let me know what you think. Here are what I'm thinking looks good
By Nature organics
Canidae
Innova

I have been feeding Canine Caviar, but Popeye has had the run a lot lately with that. I tried Merrik for about 2 weeks and it was worse with that. Pleeeeeease help me lol.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think my 2 would love raw, but i never really considered it, would raw food result in looser stools? err why is there soo many choices lol!!! hmm well I'm just not sure what to do. I think I will try the canidae for a few weeks and see how that goes. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!! Having only tried the merrick for 2 weeks, i think I will keep the, on that for another couple weeks, and see how it goes. They really LOVE the Merrick so I think its worth trying longer. but if not i will do the small bags :-D thanks again everyone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.