Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I had ceasar for 10 years saved from shelter he turned out to be my everything I know I can never get him back. This as been hardest death ever had to deal with he died all of a sudden so there was no pain and he collapsed in my arms so was able to get that last hug and give him kiss goodbye. I will get another boxer and look forward to new memories and remembering this beauty as he will never ever be replaced and my heart will always have a piece out for you my buddy

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have said it before there is just something so special about Boxers when you lose one it just seems to be so much worse. I think its their love of life and free and happy spirit that is part of that plus they seem to be able to connect with their owners on a level other dogs rarely do. My condolences to you I know exactly how hard this is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your so right I have made memorial for him in his favourite room and filled out paperwork for a boxer rescue. I am 52 and he as been my hardest death

·
Registered
799 Posts
I took my favorite photos from my last two dogs that I lost to DCM and reformatted one of those big picture frames that say Family from Walmart turned the photo mat over to the blank side trimmed the photo slots and put in pictures of my beloved dogs in there from puppyhood to adulthood and some of my favorites I have them hung where I can see them all the time its oddly comforting.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I too am sorry for your loss. It's alway's tough to loose them. Ten years is a pretty good for a Boxer it would seem, but at the same time it's long enough for you to think, they will alway's be with you and suddenly they are gone???

But ten years is enough time, for you to build a life time of good memories. And one day the tears of sadness at there passing will be replaced by tears of joy at the life you had together. It does take time but it will happen. And typically the first two week's of the loss tend to be the worst! Take Care

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am very sorry. I totally understand how heartbreaking it is. Sending virtual hugs.

Reactions: Littleceasar
1 - 7 of 7 Posts