Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
AWW they are so beautiful! I love all the pics, especially the ones of them snuggled in bed  :lol: They look tired after a long days work LOL. I can't believe how big Brodi is getting  8O such a cutie pie--Miss Chloe is looking gorgeous as always.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Is your little guy making his own posts on Boxer Forums?  :wink:

Those pics in the bed are adorable. They're such lovely boxers.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The snuggle bunny pics are the best :) Too cute Shari...I can't get over how big Brodi is getting and looking quite handsome I must say...Chloe always looks lovely..Nothing like seeing happy and tired Boxers :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
The kiddo's look wonderful! Great pics!  :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
OMG Brodi is huge now, i remember seeing him drinking out of the drinkwell fountain and he was so tiny. :-O

Gee whiskers those two are just too cute, loved the bedroom pics! :love:

Dont you think Boxers have a way of making you tired when they sleep so comfy like this I-)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
When I saw the first picture, I thought my goodness Brodi has grown so much.  Chloe is beautiful as usual.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
shari,
chloe and brodi look so awesome!
!! he is getting soooo big! wow!they look so great together,perfect match!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
WOW Brodi has really grown...goes by real fast huh...and chloe of course is as sweet as ever. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Where oh where did little baby Brodi go?????? He's growing into such a handsome boy, I can't get over how much he's grown!!! Chloe as always is just beautiful. Love the snuggled together pics, makes me want a nap :D

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Oh wow; Brodi is almost as big as Chloe. And how cute; he's posting on the forum!! :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts