Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruce and I have Cabin Fever.  He can't do any playing or running till this weekend.  I'm supposed to be at work today, but I took a personal day because I had too many things going on this morning, and i have tomorrow off as well.  We are watching a horrible movie "Rave to the Grave - Return of the Living Dead 5", really awful.  We do have Family Guy - Blue Harvest, but I have to wait till she gets home to watch that.  Its a beautiful sunny day, and we are inside!  This is terrible.  I tried making a rock video of him, but my camera sucks and the lighting is too dark.  Maybe I'll play the Wii like the other thread suggests.  

It better be sunny this weekend, because we are going to the beach all day long!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
When Lola was spayed they said we could take her for shorts...slow walks.  Maybe you and Bruce could go for a stroll!?

Bad news:  They're saying rain/snow starting tomorrow through Saturday :roll:  Good thing they're NEVER accurate!  Praying for sunshine!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Bruce's surgery was more invasive if I remember because he had only one nugget?   :bigrazz:  instead of two :bigrazz::bigrazz:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"99007":1wf2z52q]Rent "8 Below"

·
Registered
880 Posts
EliasVoorhees\";p=\"99030 said:
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"99007":1ly7qrgo]Rent "8 Below"   you can Bruce can have a bonding moment over huskies and Paul Walker!
Bruce and I will never goto movie night at Kash and Hannahs!

Bruce has seen every B-Horror Movie ever though.[/quote:1ly7qrgo]

I've never met a man who liked Paul Walker

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did like the Fast and Furious. But Varsity Blues was the best. <-- Still one of the best football movies ever!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
At least it has been mostly nice here for Henry's confinement.  Monday we see if we get set free or not.
Hope you can get out soon! :wink:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
do you have netflix? you can watch unlimited hours of whatever you want online :) (well it is a limited library of online stuff but still pretty neat)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I too have cabin fever as do my puppies.  It's not easy seeing your dog unhappy after their gonads are removed, is it?  How many more days of rest does little Bruce have?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maplesfolks\";p=\"99181 said:
do you have netflix? you can watch unlimited hours of whatever you want online :) (well it is a limited library of online stuff but still pretty neat)
I have netflix, but the movies they have available for streaming online are pretty bad.  I did watch all 3 karate kids one day at work.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
they got some good ones, they are streaming "pan's labyrinth" and that's a great movie, can't remember what other ones I saw, I think "run Lola run" was on there too.... what about shows?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw Pan's Labrinth and it was great.  I usually dislike movie with subtitles but it was really good.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
ha ha my favorite movies are subtitled :) lol I just love foreign movies, another one they are playing on there is "Night Watch" if you haven't seen it it's a russian sort of horror flick, the first in a trilogy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright, if you are into foreign subtiltle horror films.. check out "Battle Royale"

and i'll look into Nightwatch.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
actually I don't like horror flicks, just foreign, I was suggesting Nightwatch 'cause I remember you saying something about horror flicks, and you know I gotta fend for the motherland lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I remember you said you were Russian or from that part of the country.  My friend is actually from Belarus, but he speaks russian.  So I call him Russian.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts