Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
I wish I lived in Oklahoma, that sounds like fun.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Just told the bf about it and he said "Let's go do it then."  So, as long as nothing comes up between now and then we should be there.  Sounds like alot of fun.  I'm a little concerned about how Rocky will act around other dogs though.  He's never really been around any.  So, that will be interesting.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how old is he?..... My suggestion well at least what I do with my boy is walk him like a good 2mile walk before we go do something with other dogs so that way he is a little bit more mild.  He loves all dogs male   or female he just gets too hyper.
This should be fun!
If anyone wants to email me you can [email protected]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
He's almost 8 months.  That's a good idea.  He's pretty hyper and we'll have to be in the car for 1 1/2 hrs to get there.  So, I'm sure he'll be rarin' to go by the time we get there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rocky07\";p=\"102576 said:
I'm a little concerned about how Rocky will act around other dogs though.  He's never really been around any.  So, that will be interesting.
I feel the same with Pele but I think it would be really fun.

G

·
0 Posts
i'll be there!!  i'm going to throw their large crate in the back of the truck, b/c my thor can be dog aggressive and knock me to the ground pulling.  if he's bad he'll get grounded!  he knows the routine. ;)

ashley what's the actual URL to the event?  i want to download a walk form and prereg.  i need new tee shirts!

hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is the address and website info So that way anyone can mapquest it if they need directions

When: April 19, 2008
09:00 am-03:00 pm

Where: Wild Horse Park in Mustang
1201 N Mustang Road
Mustang, OK

Cost: event free! walk is $10.00 for owner and dog

405 376 7739

G

·
0 Posts
abgmauldin\";p=\"102618 said:
"i'm going to throw their large crate in the back of the truck"

LOL Doggie Jail!  :))
it's big enough to ground both of them :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its easy to get there.   My dad use to live there Its by Yukon.  I take the kilpatrick turnpike all the way from edmond until it dead ends at SW 15th St. Just Past the I 40 junction but I will have to figure out where the park is from there.

G

·
0 Posts
cool i know where yukon is.  i drove thru it last week when i got lost looking for my dentist on macarthur  :roll:  

here's the url right to the form to download:

http://www.cityofmustang.org/cities/mus ... kswalk.htm

i just filled it out and have it ready to go.  gotta have that t-shirt!

ps - i LOVE that crate.  i think it's 42 or 48". i forget.  we lock them in there when we have delivery or workmen so they don't get knocked down at the door.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I sent this to my FIL.  He doesn't have a Boxer, but his Rottie-mix will enjoy this and Dad will too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts