·
Registered
801 Posts
OOOOOOOOOO! That bad boy! 8O

He says, The Ninjas did it mom and dad! :lol:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Lindsay!! We have the same kitchen floor...well mine is minus the trash...and the cute pupper!! :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
your kitchen looks like my dining room this morning! I yelled at her to get off the trash can just in time to watch her pull herself the rest of the way up and fall into it and then knock it over, speading trash EVERYWHERE! :wall: she yelps and runs up to me and jumps in my lap like, "it was so scarey momma!" :lol: poor thing. i was laughing so hard, i couldn't punish her! those durn puppy eyes!

G

·
0 Posts
He said that "other" dog on the kitchen floor did it!! :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
greg said:
looks like it's time for a boxer proof trash can :lol2:
Sorry, off topic, but, OMG, I'm in love with this dog!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Them pesky Ninja's have been busy!! The look on Campbell's face is too funny..You can't help but laugh...

Hey Greg, do they actually make a Boxer-proof garbage can? :)

·
Banned
480 Posts
Haha, Terri I was thinking that too...."I like how he's strategically placed his girlfriend..."

Lindsay, how could you possibly think that was Campbell, when the stuffed culprit is obviously caught in the act.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How mean of me! He's just trying to get out and get away from the whole situation. He knows that mommy doesn't approve of his trashy girlfriend :ROTFLMAO:

G

·
0 Posts
LOL.. where is that shoe Greg?

I think you need to get a trashcan with a LOCK! Or one of those really BIG ones and attach it to the wall. I dunno! I can honestly say we have never had one get in the trash. They just like to destroy pillows and stuffed animals :roll:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
tabitha_tad said:
I am bumping this....only because I really want to know what happened to his other shoe? :ROTFLMAO:
Greg; I think you are going to have to tell the forum the story you told me about the shoe!!

And as far as a Boxer-proof trashcan? That would be the one hanging from the ceiling, or stored in the garage...and even then it might not be completely Boxer-proof!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts