Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I

I want to know where I can get a gift basket for my
dog? Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Re: I

Hi and welcome to the forum.  I don't know of any ready-made gift baskets, but I would think you could make one yourself with your dog's favorite treats and toys in it.  Maybe add a new leash and collar and put it in a nice wicker or plastic basket that can later serve as a toy box for the lucky pooch.  Tie with a bow and you have a custom made gift basket!

·
Registered
169 Posts

Hello, and welcome, I know around christmass time they have stcokings for dogs at petssmart and places like that other than that the only place i have seen gift baskets was at this really expensive pet place .. atm i cant remember the name .. but they were like 150$ + .. so i would say making one would be your best bet :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

MAKE YOUR OWN BASKETS!!! I love doing that and it's very easy and soo much more personal..One year that's what I did for all of my family, just personalized them to each and they were a huge hit!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

I just wanted to input that my sister has a gift basket buisness. She will do special orders based on cost. below is her web adress incase anyone wants to visit. keep in mind that there isnt any pet ones listed at this time, but she has done special order pet ones. all you have to do is request it.

www.sweettreatsbaskets.com

·
Registered
38 Posts

southerngirls\";p=\"45994 said:
I just wanted to input that my sister has a gift basket buisness. She will do special orders based on cost. below is her web adress incase anyone wants to visit. keep in mind that there isnt any pet ones listed at this time, but she has done special order pet ones. all you have to do is request it.

www.sweettreatsbaskets.com
Thank you for site,I will look it over & be ordering from them.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Now they have some awesome yummies Theresa....Nice link.... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Yeah! Try SugarPaww.com, they have many unique, theme gift baskets that are adorable, eye catching, and reasonably priced. Hope this will help you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:D i think i want one from kate and one from Andreas sister hehehehe,,

wow what a great idea though !!! hmmmm i might jsut do that for xmas for my family & friends..dog & people baskets ..:)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

I saw something at Target the other day.  They had "welcome puppy" gift baskets in blue and pink.  They had baby blankets, baby toys, etc for the new pup coming home.  Looked like a baby shower gift for pups.  Very cute!  I think they were like $40.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts