Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW...she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!  That really is a great picture!!  I try hard to get pictures like that....but it NEVER seems to work out.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
little? lol shes gorgeoussssss !!!!!!!!!!! what a beautifully natural pic...wonderful !!

·
Registered
270 Posts
OK...I WISH I could LUCK into gorgeous pictures like that!  I showed my bf, and said we needed to try to get pictures of ours like this one...but mine would have to be professional!  I hope he can luck into some like yours!  Right now our cells do all the picture taking...pathetic I know....but it is handy for those on the spot moments!  You did get lucky then....it truly is a gorgeous picture!

·
Registered
352 Posts
wow, so cute!  reese is so beautiful.  i'm curious though, how much does she weigh??  at 9 months she looks like my 1 year old's size...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last time i weighed her she was hitting 40lbs and she is 21 inches tall...i think it was 21 inches. I need to put weight on her, she is underweight.....you cant tell in this pic but you can actually (barely) see her spine closer to her tail end

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She's beautiful!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Reese is beautiful, that is a picture you need to frame.

·
Registered
352 Posts
southerngirls\";p=\"37165 said:
Last time i weighed her she was hitting 40lbs and she is 21 inches tall...i think it was 21 inches. I need to put weight on her, she is underweight.....you cant tell in this pic but you can actually (barely) see her spine closer to her tail end
wow, i knew madeline was small for a boxer but have yet to really understand how small.  last she was weighed she came in at 37lbs and she's a year old!!  she's likely 39 or 40 lbs now but still...

all anyone ever says is "wow, she's small for a boxer..."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts