Registered
1,562 Posts
Red Deer, Alberta

Welcome to BF!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are from Burlington, Ontario

We have a 12 year old girl - Dottie - aka: Granny and a 5 month old Nellie.

hey i live in Burlington too!!! :clap:

·
Registered
22 Posts
One boxer out in Sooke, BC. I would love to get together with some other boxers. Most other breeds seem to find Cassius too high energy. Though he had a blast romping with a pack of dogs at Sunset Kennels this last week.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Lexi and I are up in Northern Ontario, about 4 hours Northwest of Thunder Bay!

·
Registered
7 Posts
From Hamilton, Ontario:

DEAR SANTA, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY FOREVER HOME!

Hi there! My name is Maya, and I'm a one-year-old, fancy fawn boxer pup. I currently live with my foster family in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada while I wait for my forever home. When I first came to my foster family's house, I was pregnant with a single puppy...what a surprise for everyone when he was born! Having a baby at a young age hasn't affected my playful, puppy personality though! I like kids, and I LOVE cats...as long as they'll let me lick their head! I'm a smart dog, and I learn quickly, so I'd really like to go to puppy school to learn how to get along with other dogs. I love to run and play, so a big yard would be my favourite place in the world. My favourite game is fetch, and I am learning to drop the toy so you can throw it again for me...of course sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good game of tug too! After a long day of playing I would love to curl up with you and cuddle. I'd be glad to take you for long walks, or ride along in the car with you. If you have to go somewhere without me, I do behave very well in my crate. Won't you please make me your forever dog?

Maya, our foster boxer, is a beautiful dog. As she said in her letter, she is wonderful with kids and cats. She does have issues with other dogs, however before coming to us, she lived with a large, male boxer, without any issues. He was the father of her puppy, so we believe that getting pregnant at such a young age may be what has caused her to be so wary of other dogs. With some tlc, and behaviour training, I'm sure that Maya could live happily alongside canine friends. She is house broken, and crate trained. She can do simple commands, such as sit, lay down, and stay. She can also give a paw to be cleaned when coming inside, or for a hand shake. In two weeks, she fully learned the command "off", to stop her from jumping up as a greeting (again, very smart puppy!) If you're interested, or want any more information, please contact me about Miss Maya!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts