Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about another dog food topic, seems after registering to this forum it is all i do now. Well thank you to everyones opinions on the dog food. I finally stepped up and bought the all life stages Canidae for the boys. I started mixing the dog food yesterday to get them prepared for it. Zeus used to finish his food at least 5 minutes after Dante would but now its like he is eating a treat or something cause he doesnt take breaks in eating the food. He has always been easily distracted by the slightest sounds. But they seem to like it for the most part.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea for Zeus, guess that means he likes it..Canidae is a good food, I'm sure they will do well on it...Both of mine get easily distracted also, so I have to stand there while they are eating  :) Especially as Samson gets fed less, I need to make sure he doesn't mooch food from Angel....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i have to stand by Zeus so that i can keep his mind on the food and not all the little things in the world. And also i have to make sure Dante doesnt try to attack Zeus for his food because he always finishes first.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Does this food reduce shedding? Toby sheds a lot on Natural Choice and the price of Canidae is about the same (and I think somewhere, a bit cheaper)... I really, really want to switch!

And is this food good for skin allergies?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Roxy had skin allergies to something! lol Not sure if it was something with the food but I switched her Canindae and they are all gone! Like her belly and toes were turning red and now they arent????? I dunno lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you saying that she had an allergic reaction to Canidae food or another brand and u switched it to canidae and now shes fine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts