Come on bub lets play

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!!! Way too cute!! :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
They are adorable. How old are they now. They have a good size to them it looks like.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Adorable!!!  They did get big.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
9 weeks?!!!  They look huge!  And they are very cute!  I've got one pic of Henry in the gallery when we first brought him home at 12 weeks and he looks about the size of yours.
Z

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah their big.Capone stands as tall as my pug  8O

·
Registered
236 Posts
Y'all are killing me with all of the precious pups pic.  I made up my mind a while ago that the only dogs in my future will be rescues and older since they are harder to home.

Sigh!!  the puppy pics really make it hard to stick to that but keep them coming.  They are soooooooooooo much fun to see.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Lucylong\";p=\"21457 said:
Y'all are killing me with all of the precious pups pic. I made up my mind a while ago that the only dogs in my future will be rescues and older since they are harder to home.

Sigh!! the puppy pics really make it hard to stick to that but keep them coming. They are soooooooooooo much fun to see.
That is the same thing I have planned to do with my second dog next year but I found myself looking at puppies for sale in the area last night  :no:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="Lucylong\";p=\"21457":20pn8v0u]Y'all are killing me with all of the precious pups pic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts