Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1125 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in another forum a while back and we had a series called '''caption this''..the idea is..i start with a picture and other members respond with a caption of what they think my pet is saying in the pic..after 10 responses i chose a winner and then the new winner posts a pic and it goes on and on..anyway i'll start it i think we can have some fun with this[let me know if this isnt allowed ,lol]

'''''''''''''''''''''''can someone please help me lift this??''''''''''''''''''''''''''
update.....if winner of post doesnt respond and put up new pic in 24 hours or less, 1st come 1st serve anyone else can post a pic and keep the game going....have fun!!

G

·
0 Posts
can i pwwwwweeeeezzzeeee come up on the bed wiff you, i plomise i will be goood!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Umm, guys, listen...I'm just warning you now, it wasn't me, but I caught the guy who did it ... !

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
msdiamonddawg\";p=\"206357 said:
Umm, guys, listen...I'm just warning you now, it wasn't me, but I caught the guy who did it ... !
we only have 7 but 'im pickin early so we can move on,these were GREAT and it's so hard to choose but...msdiamonddawg...you win..so take it away and have fun with it!!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Oooo, thanks!  Okay, here is mine!  Sorry, I can't post from photobucket at work....  :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Yeah. I'm on the couch. What are YOU gonna do about it? Nothing? Yeah, didn't think so.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
I'll pretend im not interested and when she looks away, i'll steal the treats heehee 8O  :razz:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
You can't possibly think I'm going to fall for that old trick. I'm just making sure it doesn't fall off.

G

·
0 Posts
maybe if I pretend not to want it the second she looks away ill grab it and she wont think it was me

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
This is fun! I choose Brad (Kayo) to win this round ... because I could totally see Tango saying that!

1 - 20 of 1125 Posts