Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome Carley and Lucy! Looking forward to getting to know the two of you, and of course seeing more pics! Lucy is adorable!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to both of you, Lucy is adorable.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome from Gaby and me! Lucy is sooo cute!, can't wait to see more of that little sweetie :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  You will love it here and learn lots of stuff.  Lucy is a cutie!  Can't wait to hear all about her!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome to both of you! She's adorable! Always nice to see more Texans join! I'm originally from Del Rio/San Antonio. She is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Looking forward to more pictures and crazy boxer stories!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome Carley - I am also from Texas AND have a Lucy as well! We are in Houston but I love Austin and we are going to look for hill country property for our retirement (if we ever get to retire :lol: ) You will love this forum and will learn a lot about Boxers.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Welcome from Fl! You have just entered the best forum ever for Boxers, I love it here! Lucy is Beautiful!   :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks to all! I will def. update with more pictures.  :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Woooohoooo love central Texans with boxers lol...We are in Killeen, Texas, stationed at Fort Hood...but from New Braunfels...So WElcome and look forward to more pics!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! Lucy looks like she is just the sweetest thing! cant wait to hear more about you and her...and keep the pics coming!! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts