Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My doctor's and his wife came over to the house the other night and Sophie had an excitement moment and piddled on the carpet.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Good idea! When we had carpets (all hardwood and laminate now) I'd use white vinegar the same way. Results were ok but not as good as yours with ammonia. When we renovated our house we decided we'd probably ALWAYS be outnumbered by pets so went with something we could wetmop!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
but urine is part ammonia so wouldnt that be kinda the same smell to them? re marking i mean..i always used white vinger too. mixed with some baking soda..wwe have tan carpets...worked great...

but let me know about the ammonia...it may be wonderful..i was just wondering about it being sorta the same

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is good to know.  We have had really good luck with Resolve foam carpet spray (red can NOT the walk way one).  It has taken out all kinds of pet stains, smells, etc.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Good idea, we also have beige carpets, so its no fun cleaning up messes. We've been using SOX pet cleaner and its been good, but its so expensive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts