Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeping everyone up to date on Mr. Carter(lol)...Its his 1 week check up since he was released from there...The doctor said he looked great and seemed like he was doing fine...He did some tests on his stool and said he didnt see anything in it...So he got rid of the cockcida and it looks like he has beat the Parvo...He only gained 1 pound since last tuesday but the doctor said that was good because what he went through..He said the weight will come on so I dont have to worry about that...Carter is still eatting 3 times a day so thats good...He gave him his next set of shots and said ill  see you in 2 weeks...So again thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughtfulness...Carter and I really appreciate it...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Whoohooo Carter, so happy things turned out so well! I think a 1 lb weight gain sounds really good after all the poor guys been through!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that Carter is doing so much better!  :D  What a little trooper!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo hoo, way to go Carter...Glad he is doing well and yes, the weight will start coming now that he is feeling better..He's had a tough time of it, just glad he's allright..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to hear he is on the mend and that he is starting to gain weight.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I offically have a PUPPY...He woke up this mornig and was full of energy...Runnin and tearing everything up...lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats wonderful ! im so happy for you...yaaaaaaaaaaaa Carterrrrrrrr...whoo hoooo

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wonderful News! Yay Carter!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, yup sounds like Carter is definitely on the mend...Now the fun starts!  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yea Carter, so glad to hear he is getting back to normal.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's great news!  Yay Carter!!!  Just let him tear through your house and have his fun....he deserves it! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts