212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what u looking at?

High Five

Talking back

·
Registered
933 Posts
OMG!  That high five pic is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! :lol:  :lol: Hysterical!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
How in the world did you get that great "flying" pic?!? :eek:
Hard to beleive you almost lost him.  How's he doing?
He looks just great!   :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
No kidding, the high five pic is too funny! I think Carter has the most beautiful markings on his face. Great looking pup!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! Carter is looking great! One would never know what a rough start he had. Looks like he's grown so much since the last set of pics!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, has Carter grown!!! And he's looking great too....After his rough start it sure is nice to see that...Great pics, the flying one is the best

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ok, I'm such a dumbass, I was looking at the high-five picture going "Oh my GOD, that must have hurt when he landed!"  And then I realised that he's actually standing on his hind legs and the picture is turned on its side.  Brain fart alert!

·
Registered
942 Posts
oh my goodness, he's getting so big, what a cutie!!!!

I love the high 5 picture, I thought he was flying at first too. :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's doing alot better...Doctor said he is in great shape now...He's trained to do the high five thing now...lol...Believe me he is making up from his sick start...He's being a handful everyday and allday...lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL, I only noticed now that he actually standing on his hind legs, they way the pic is rotated, it looks as though he is jumping and you are lying down.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
great pics! gosh  carter is growing up fast, glad he is doing so much better now, he sure is handsome!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"65326":3mu2db4h]Ok, I'm such a dumbass, I was looking at the high-five picture going "Oh my GOD, that must have hurt when he landed!"

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"65326":3fxhvx0z]Ok, I'm such a dumbass, I was looking at the high-five picture going "Oh my GOD, that must have hurt when he landed!"

G

·
0 Posts
awww...I love seeing pics of Carter...he looks so much like my Princess...the little prince and princess...how big is he now?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts