Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi from Saint Louis.  Thought it would be fun to hang out with people who 'get' this breed, instead of people like my husband that say my boxer boy is crazy!

Cash is 1 1/2 years old.  He was a puppy mill rescue-they wanted to put him down at 3 months-but he was rescued just in time.  He has been with us since he was 6 months old.  He is very sweet & a bit of a wild child cause I spoil him ALOT!  

Cash has a 'brother' Dudley who is half Boxer and half Boston he is very sweet and5 years old now.  We adopted him from a no kill shelter.

The boys have feline sisters.  One does not know that she is not a boxer boy too.   Thanks for my chance to pop in.

Cash

Dudley

·
Registered
977 Posts
Lovely boys! And how could you NOT spoil a boxer??? Only a heartless person could ignore those pleading eyes :wink: and cute sniffs and sighs!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome from Utah.  Your boys are adoraable and look right at home and so comfy.  Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about them.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, you will really enjoy this forum.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forums, Your boys are adorable. Looking forward to seeing more pics of them. We all are a bit picture crazy on here  :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Welcome from Canada, you'll love it here, the people on here are very supportive and helpful =) Your Boys are very cute

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The gang in Bama says Welcome! Hope to hear more about your babies and lots of pics  :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!  Jazz and Gretchen send ~~~wiggles~~~

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forums.