Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our yard is still mostly mud as spring is only just starting to creep in.  Cassius doesn't mind though he'll play fetch anywhere.  He's still a bit thin but we're working on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
He's looking VERY handsome!! (oh..btw..is that snowy ice?? and where is your grass?? Its been green here all winter..do you live at the North pole?? J/K...GOD I wouldn't go back to that if someone gave me a million! )
Cassuis is quite the good looking dog btw..lucky you :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
He's so cute!  

I hear you on the mud......our back yard is a mud-pit and when Lola gets tired of playing she finds the biggest mud puddle there is to lay in!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was such a wet winter and our last bit of snow only melted in mid-late March.  I have grand ideas about re-seeding and trying to grow a lawn but  we need to get through a whole week with temps above 40, that would help, those early morning walks are still in the 30's.  He likes to tear up what grass we have while attacking the ball on the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a blur

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, those are great, I especially liked that last one :) We are TRYING to get our yard completely seeded, it's been a slow process, getting tired of having clay tracked in all the time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts